Friday 13 July 2007

Peter Answers A Soul Search Engine!

Wednesday! Midday of the week started with a kick as early in the morning I logged on to www.peteranswers.com... It was just another site unless it started answering me to very stupid questions like who was wearing what color shirt, who had a crush on whom and who is sitting behind me.... It wasn't long when people hovered over my place to see this unnatural phenomenon. Few demanded to ask questions themselves and everyone was left wondering how did peter manage to answer these questions when I asked him and not when they asked him... The obvious answer was our souls were united and kept my belief in him... The word spreaded like jungle fire in office and I was filled in with requests to ask N number of questions that day...

The day passed with much more questions coming and loads of people logging to the site, I guess it was the site with highest number of hits that day! Peter Rocked....

4 comments:

Neo said...

i agree...Peter did rock that day :)

Prashant Karkera said...

And Wednesday was a day of shock for me ;)

Sudershan Kamble said...

Hey pals, sure enough it was rocking day filled with ultimate shocks for our pals cant get the looks on everyones face when they first saw there personal details out there ;)

Anonymous said...

It is best to play the trick the best by getting some answers wrong - then it really tricky!