Wednesday 9 May 2007

Dreams...


Dreams... Dream is a sky that holds clouds with golden lining and seven colored rainbows in our life for us. Dream is that pond in a secluded corner of jungle filled with milky white lotuses and beautiful multicolored butterflies fluttering over them. Dreams are like those wooden secret boxes beautifully carved and locked and hidden in an old almirah to cherish those beautiful moments in our life that belong to us and only us...

Yes, I am a dreamer! I dream of a beautiful life, pure and serene, I cherish losing bond free in this beautiful world of mine, simply beautiful. Dreams complete me and my aims they offer me strength and courage to move on in my life when world around turns hostile and focus blurs. Dreams make me optimistic and tell me there will be a world filled with all the love and happiness my beloved ones whom I always wanted to be with me through the thicks and thins of my life. My dream completes me associating with me all those and that complete me, make me the man I am.... with my dreams......

No comments: