Friday 18 May 2007

Miss Sunshine!

It was an unusually bright sunny morning of September as I sat in BEST bus on my way to the office pouring over my One night at call center by Chetan Bhagat. I was reading how life was taking over the hero as his ex-girlfriend gave him news of her marriage, the sun was shining bright so I digged in my backpack to get hold of my glares. As I cleansed the lens with cloth I looked merrily at the sun shinning brightly out of my window, inhaling a lungful of fresh air I closed my eyes.

Bus stopped and I opened my eyes and there she was bright, pure, serene... bathed with sunshine... wet hair locks over her face few just enjoying there time on her lips... pearly water drops shining on her forehead through her hair black, wet, bright... There she was Miss Sunshine...

Bus moved but her image found solace in my heart deep within... Since then whenever my bus would pass the place my eyes would search for her, I did see her lot of times after that but the first time was something that appealed me and then she was truly Miss Sunshine!

No comments: