Thursday 17 May 2007

One fine day!

Life's like one those roads where you just cant expect what might hit you on next curve on one such fine curve I met this very dear friend of mine. After I passed my secondary school with flying colors I joined the best High school in our town and felt on top of world. First few days were very uneventful with my new classmates mostly studious geeks, till that one day where my life took a very usual turn and a very unusual wave hit me. I was surfing through my subject book, and all of sudden something very bright and shiny caught my eyes, as a cool breeze went over me!

I saw through this a very beautiful girl clad in utter simplicity with a beautiful million dollar smile beamed at me "It's Chemistry class by Naik?" I smiled back and said yes, she swooped away with that to the last empty bench. I kept looking at her through the corner of my eyes she sat on last bench with four more girls. Five of them kept themselves busy talking and giggling on silliest things. The class got over she bade bye to her friends and came back to my bench, stretched her right hand in front of me saying "Hi, I am XXXXXX, Friends?" I smiled and taking her hand in my hand as gently as I could and said "Hello I am Sudershan". As we exchanged this words I packed my backpack and walked out of class with her to grab something to eat before next class. As it got we never went to next class but roamed around and near college for whole day exchanging words like old good friends who've met after long time. Thus, began a new saga of friendship in my life a very beautiful one very close to my heart but as it happens every beautiful thing comes to an end the life has taken another curve a very unexpected one and one more friends lost on way of life...

5 comments:

Neo said...

"Love....Good things are not meant to last forver"
- Matrix

Sudershan Kamble said...

Very true Life's about volatility!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.