Thursday 24 May 2007

Toothache!

Toothaches one word which can bring your world crumpling down, as you watch it torn apart in pain and agony...

As I lie on a most automated and sophisticated chair ever I feel my heart beats grow fatser with every word my doctor says peeping deep in mouth digging into it with his stainless steel instruments cold as ever, my mouth's wide open and so are my eyes staring at him hoping that he relieves me of the pain and agony sooner. My mouth gets dry and muscles twitch to close down as he moves very swiftly shifting from drill, to cotton, to suction pipe, to mirror, to clamps and so many steel instruments clinging in my mouth. I feel like my mouth is a construction site with masons on work digging, excavating, cleaning, plastering, cementing....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.